We know your employment law needs are extremely important to you; selecting the right attorney is an important decision. To begin the process, we have compiled a list of questions clients most frequently ask. If you do not see what you are looking for, please contact us today for immediate assistance.
Click on the questions below to learn moreWhat types of cases does your firm handle?
Fox, Wang & Morgan represents employers of all sizes in all types of employment disputes against current and former employees. We provide advice and training to employers and their staff relating to all aspects of employment law. We routinely defend:
- Discrimination claims
- Harassment claims
- Wrongful Termination claims
- Retaliation claims
- Wage and Hour claims
- Trade secret claims
- Employee termination claims
- OFCCP audits and other discrimination Charges/Complaints
We typically do not represent employees.
Please call the firm and identify yourself as a potential client. One of our partners will speak to you and obtain information regarding your employment law needs. After running a conflicts check, we will then contact you to discuss how we would handle the counseling or litigation matter of concern to you, fees and costs, and how you would like to proceed. If possible, we will set up an in-person meeting. We promptly respond to all potential client inquiries.
Fox, Wang & Morgan attorneys have a practice exclusively devoted to employment law matters. With over 50 years of employment law experience, we have a proven track record of success. Our Firm is:
- Cost Effective. We provide services that are far more efficient and cost effective than those of a large law firm.
- Responsive. Our attorneys are always accessible to you and have the capacity to dedicate the necessary time to your needs.
- Flexible. We have the expertise and ability to represent employers of all industries and sizes, including small local companies and some of the largest and most sophisticated employers in the country.
- A Nationally Recognized Expert. We train many of the nation's employment lawyers on various aspects of California and federal employment law.
- Your Resource and Ally. Strategic and collaborative, we have earned the trust and respect of our clients, many of whom have been with us for decades.
We want our relationship with our clients to be a true partnership. To that end, we expect our clients to be responsive, and to communicate honestly and openly with us. Our clients should feel free to ask us questions and inform us of any concerns.
We regularly represent large companies on a nationwide basis. We deliver efficient and cost-effective services customized to suit the specialized employment-related needs of large companies. We work with you to understand the intricacies of your business and develop practical operational and public relations strategies and solutions that will work for you. For companies with large in-house resources, we often partner with and serve as an extension of the in-house legal and HR teams.
We understand that the costs of maintaining an in-house legal department and/or an HR department can be prohibitive for a small company. As such, we frequently serve as a de facto legal and/or HR department to our small business clients, and provide instantaneous access as if we were in the office next door. Our reasonable fees and responsiveness allow our smaller clients to use our services for a myriad of issues, including:
- Employment counseling & advice
- Litigation representation
- Locating and recommending appropriate references
- General business legal needs
Prior to founding Fox, Wang & Morgan, our attorneys had successful careers at AmLaw 100 firms. Our size, focus, and efficiency allow us to provide our "Big Law" expertise at reduced hourly billing rates. While we typically bill on an hourly basis, we are open to alternative fee arrangements.
Contact us today.